-All alterations, including hems, are the responsibility of the customer. FJM typically sizes stretch-wear uniform orders in size ranges Adult Extra Small through Adult 7XL. We also have length ranges of short, standard and long to accommodate varying heights, inseams, etc. FJM does not guarantee a perfectly custom fit as all body types are different. Minor alterations and custom tailoring may be required.
-FJM does not offer child sizes.Please download the Auxiliary Measuring Instructions and the Auxiliary Size Chart.The Instruction page gives you a reference on how to measure correctly
-the size chart is where to put the information.It is best, if possible, to use the Excel file and email that chart to your customer service representative.
Auxiliary Instructions (pdf)
Auxiliary Size Chart (xls)
Auxiliary Size Chart (pdf)
If you need more of a visual aid, you are welcome to view an instructional video. Please click Measurement Video to watch. The password to view is fjmvideo1.
PLEASE LIST YOUR MALES AND FEMALES SEPARATELY.
• Chest/Bust (measure around the fullest part of the chest/bust)
• Waist (measure around the belly button/natural waistline)
• Hips (measure around the fullest part of the hips/buttocks)
• Girth (measure from the center neck front, down through the crotch (pull tightly) to center neck back. Please DO NOT measure shoulder to shoulder!)
• Arm (top of shoulder to wrist)
• Inseam (measure from the upper/inner crotch down to the ankle bone)
• Weight (it is best to use a scale to get accurate weight)