**Currently out of stock on Men's 10.5 and 11
As a rule, kids aren't crazy about marching shoes. Unless they're DINKLES® and especially if they're the DINKLES Edge™ model, which is the industry's first sneaker/marching shoe. A contemporary athletic shoe appearance covers a dynamic marching shoe built for the rigors of marching band and drum corps seasons and delivers results that meet and exceed the performance of all major competitors.
- Dual Density Rubber Sole - one layer for high wear and great traction and one layer for shock resistant comfort.
- Triad heel design for corp-style marching.
- Full terry cloth and Tricot lining for great comfort and absorption.
- Full ¼ inch of foam padding in the insole.
- Forepart Pad & Flex Zone gives extra flex and cushioning under the ball of the foot.
- Padded Tongue with Lace Tab - keeps the tongue where it belongs, one the top of the foot.
Medium width only. For a wider foot, order 1/2 size to a full size larger.
For large orders to be paid via Purchase Order or school account, please fill out the form below and email email@example.com
FJM Shoe Order Form (interactive pdf)